WE’LL GUIDE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Need high quality professional video content for your business, but have questions about the process? We understand! Most clients we work with have had those concerns at some point. That’s why we go out of our way to make the entire experience not only easy and painless, but enjoyable as well!
“Richard was fabulous. He made the process of making our company video a pleasure instead of "work". Turn around time was very fast and we couldn't be happier with the finished product, which we have had many very positive comments on. If you decide to work with Chisum Multimedia, you won't be sorry!”
KIM TAYLOR, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING - JOHN W. McDOUGALL CO., INC
(view McDougall video below)
OUR WORK PRODUCES RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Richard Chisum was outstanding to work with, and I give him the highest possible recommendation. His finished product was highly artistic and extremely talented. He was easy to communicate with, and was responsive to my requests. He strove to match his vision to my vision, and met that goal. I cannot imagine having done better with anyone else."
DR. LAWRENCE RIFKIN, SCIENCE WRITER - HUFFINGTON POST
"Excellent work that went ABOVE-AND-BEYOND what I thought would be possible. Richard is a great collaborator. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and he was able to bring to the table ideas for stunning visuals I hadn't contemplated, that brought the project to the next level. I would be thrilled to work with Richard again on any future projects."
PHILIPPE BENOIT - SCREENWRITER / DIRECTOR
“Working with Richard was an excellent experience. His professionalism, knowledge and easy going personality made the entire process fun and productive. He provided a quality, results driven video and I cannot recommend him enough.”
DAVID BRANTON, PROGRAM DIRECTOR - STONES RIVER RECOVERY
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
After fifteen years of video production, we have honed our skills and we have the experience to know what works. Whether it's helping you write your script, coaxing a great interview out of a nervous client, or thinking on our feet to make magic happen at a shoot, the experience gained from hundreds of projects serves us well.
Important video projects have deadlines. And sometimes, meeting those deadlines can mean long grueling days directing, capturing footage, getting the perfect shot, and finally editing your masterpiece. We show up "loaded for bear" and ready to get the job done. One client described the process as a "force of nature". We can live with that!
We eat, sleep, and breathe video. When we aren't producing video, we're watching video. Always looking for inspiration and how we can better do our chosen profession. What does this mean for you? You can count on us to always give our very best effort, and to always go the extra mile to deliver the video you want.
10 SMART REASONS
1. Consumers today prefer to get their information from visual media, which means they are more likely to act on video content than text alone.
2. Your website is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google's search results if you have video than if you do not.
3. StacksAndStacks.com, an online housewares retailer, found that visitors were 144% more likely to purchase after seeing a product video than those who did not.
4. On social media networks, audiences are 10 times more likely to engage, embed, comment, and share on video content than posts containing other content.
5. 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion videos. Not this year. Not this week. But TODAY. 1.2 billion videos will be watched today.
6. Over 70% of respondents claim that video performs better than other content for producing conversions.
7. Cisco Systems CEO..."if there is a killer app...it is video. Its going to be how you do business".
8. When video is embedded in an e-newsletter, click-thru rates increase by 96%.
9. Video demands more consumer attention than any other media.
10. Online video is the fastest growing medium in the history of the world.